Monday, February 14, 2011

Nemo not in russia


twolaht 3likm (( mb klkm 90% only :P ))

Nemo mn km yoom kan mt5bal

he try to be fi date with old guy

wo sar bar wo shrab wo t3rf 3la snake

3ady ftrat 5bal , 3 days

as i say a3rf ma broo7 al date

so i cancel it , lol

wo a3rf ani ma bklm snake woman again

so 6af .

mjrad mrat i try to be bad guy ajlab al mwoazin klha fi ftrat `3`9ab .

bas da5lian just i want to have diffrent feeling

b3dha arja3

so Nemo kan byseer sydney wo jlab atjaha l russia

b3da rad wo `9ya3 wogt hehe

wo b3dah mtwojah ala sydney :P

yah i use to be good guy who never cheat , just get cheated up

yah i use to be good person who never treat ppl bad and be good friend , just get shocked

yah i use to be the person who always there for u , and never do it for exchange ... but never find u here for me

yah i use to care about others when they need care , but never get it

i use to ask ppl if they feel alright , just waiting for a person ask me about my feeling

hmmmm

ppl always ask me to have sex , but i never accept hehe

most of ppl ask me for relationship , but i take my time and most of the time my answer no

most of my ex try hard to be with me , my answer is : no , never :P

so this is me , Nemo

who always wanna be in his place and swim hard

just when i be crazy , i change my way for short time

m7d yloomni , ana ansan 9boor woaid ... bas mrat anfjar

wo a7as to be bad person much easy to dont get hurt

mla7`9ah : i dont mean am gonna be a bad person , am just gonna be my self

the good person ever :P

+ thx turqooz 2la al tnbh xD

No comments:

Post a Comment